Saturday, February 20, 2010

Your top five Scottish actors?

I have got to go with:

1. Sean Connery (Of course!)
I could wax lyrical about Sean but there is no need.

2. Ewan MacGregor
(I still remember being a student when Trainspotting came out, all those orange and white posters around Glasgow. It was an exciting time. I went down to the premiere and like a giddy school girl watched the stars walk past. That and Shallow Grave put MacGregor on the map.

3. Robert Carlyle
(This Johnie Walker advert is class)



All in all just a great actor.

4. James McAvoy

Not been around that long but I thought Last King of Scotland was great. Atonement was decent and I am embarrassed to admit I kind of liked Wanted.

5. Dougray Scott

Just for the shear fact he is from Fife :)

What's your top five?

No comments:

Post a Comment