Saturday, February 20, 2010

Keeping an eye on Google Earth

If your like me, sometimes when I am homesick I open up Google Earth and traipse around Scotland. I know it's sad but with Street View I can look at my old stomping grounds in Glasgow.
They are starting to slowly make their way into the lesser known areas. Glasgow and Edinburgh have been there for a while but they are now as far up as Invergordon.
I am personally waiting for them to upload Fife. I know what you are thinking and no, it's not to spot sheep. Apparently the Google car was spotted in the area where I grew up about six months ago but nothing yet. Obviously I am counting the days, marking them off on a calender and letting out a little despondent sigh. I jest of course but if you have a little time to kill, why not have a wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment