Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Inbetweeners!

As I have previously mentioned in this blog, I am a big fan of the comedy The Inbetweeners. The third series starts on the 13th of September on E4. Check out the cool trailer for the new series below, I can't wait!.
I recently found out that ABC in America has asked the writers of The Inbetweeners to produce an American version. I have never understood why the American studios feel the need to remake these shows. They end up butchering them and diluting them beyond recognition. For example the British Office was pure perfection. Two series and one Christmas special. Every moment mattered, every moment perfect, no filler needed. The American studios got their hands on it and are running it into the ground. It's going into a seventh season, Steve Carell is leaving at the end and they still plan to keep it going. They will wait until the show is a limping gazel and then maybe put it out of it's misery. Anyway enough of my rants, enjoy the clip below.........


No comments:

Post a Comment